[lvs-users] Can i use LVS with CPU, BW, Mem

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Can i use LVS with CPU, BW, Mem
From: タズー = star <kos_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 00:31:55 -0800
sorry, i'm not good at english.I want to use LVS in my project.My project is
"distributed multimedia streaming server".I study about lvs for a bit.list
scherdule in lvs is : rrwrrlcwlcetc.such as lc = lease connection -> server
that have lease connection will be service to client.but can i config new one
with myself ?i want to use cpu, mem, BW. to calculate it with my fuction.How
can i use it?
Call friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview