Re: [lvs-users] Can i use LVS with CPU, BW, Mem

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Can i use LVS with CPU, BW, Mem
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 05:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, ¥¿¥º¡¼ = star wrote:

sorry, i'm not good at english.I want to use LVS in my project.My project is "distributed multimedia streaming server".I study about lvs for a bit.list scherdule in lvs is : rrwrrlcwlcetc.such as lc = lease connection -> server that have lease connection will be service to client.but can i config new one with myself ?

a new scheduler?

yes there are instructions in the HOWTO on doing this (by Ratz).

i want to use cpu, mem, BW. to calculate it with my fuction.How can i use it?

look at feedbackd. It already does this