[lvs-users] Storage solution

Subject: [lvs-users] Storage solution
From: Benjamin Watine <watine@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:53:00 +0200
Hi all

I'm about to search about solution for shared storage between the node
of my cluster. For the kind of hosted services, it could be for example
apache + ftp.

What are the possible solutions ? NFS don't allow concurrent access, so
I think it's not ok for this kind of setup (with read-write acccess for
all nodes). GFS seems to fit what I need, but I can't find good howto.

So my question : what are all the possiblities for shared storage across
a cluster ? What does it allow, what does it dissallow ? And where can I
find exhaustive doc about this question ?

Thank you !

Ben