Re: [lvs-users] LVS & Reverse Proxy Squid

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS & Reverse Proxy Squid
From: "Brad Taylor" <btaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:46:30 -0400
Right now I'm only using one Squid in the test environment. When the IP
is added to the squid config file I see that LVS is able to add the
server to the pool but when I go to the VIP in a browser I see that LVS
only sees the connection as inactive. When I remove the IP in the squid
config file everything works and the connection is shown as active.

Brad