Re: [lvs-users] LVS & Reverse Proxy Squid

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS & Reverse Proxy Squid
From: Michael Gale <michael.gale@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:31:40 -0600
Hey,

        So with no IP squid is binding to all interfaces and with an IP it is
binding to a specific interface / IP.

How are you sending the packets from LVS to the squid server ? Are you
using the TUN method for example. Which would have the packets "arrive"
on a different interface then eth0 for example.

So maybe squid is listening on the wrong interface ?

Hard to tell with out more info.

Michael

--
Michael Gale

Red Hat Certified Engineer
Network Administrator
Pason Systems Corp.

"To do what others cannot do is talent. To do what talent cannot do is
genius." - Will Henry