[lvs-users] Page load lockups..

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Page load lockups..
From: "Janar Kartau" <janar.kartau@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:22:37 +0300
Hi there,
We recently moved several sites from their own dedicated servers to a shared
Apache cluster. All was fine till the last site was migrated...
Now, we see random lockups (loading of the page hangs for a while) which
last up to ~5 seconds. Seems this only happens under heavier load... which
leads me to the question if it hits some limit or something? I haven't
encountered this problem if i browse the real server directly.
Loadbalancer is CentOS 5.0 and Apache nodes (3 of them) are CentOS 4.5. All
sites use LVS-NAT, persistent connections (1800 secs) and firewall marks
(for ports 80 and 443). No errors in dmesg.
Only errors i see right now are a LOT of "ERR!" state connections in
ip_vs_conn (all of which are IP btw, TCP is fine).
Please tell me if should post some outputs or configs.

Thanks,
Janar