Re: [lvs-users] [Fwd: ldirectord wont start.]

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] [Fwd: ldirectord wont start.]
From: lists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 13:44:04 +0100
I certainly don't... but some  pointers:

Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/sbin/ldirectord line 2642.

Obviously a bug handling the MySQL negotiate statement in your config.
Does it need a ; on the end? no idea never used it and I'm sure not many people
have...

Try upgrading to the latest ldirectord from Horms web cvs, most likely its
fixed a lot of small bugs.
Try looking at the code to see what its doing, Perl mostly makes sense...