Re: [lvs-users] Problem with ghost connections

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Problem with ghost connections
From: Ruben Laban <r.laban@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:05:26 +0100
On Friday 09 November 2007, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Ruben Laban wrote:
> > Is there a better way of flushing
> > the IPVS table?
>
> for persistence there's a flush sysctl which breaks all
> connections. It's in the HOWTO

Then I guess I'm out of luck for now. The sysctls mentioned in the HOWTO
aren't present on my boxes. Let's just hope they survive it through the
holidays without too much problems (other than me having to explain to the
various managers that I can't provide them reliable numbers of connections),
after which I can go experiment with newer software.

Thanks for the pointers.

Regards,
--
Ruben