[lvs-users] Client on LVS server : is it possible ??

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Client on LVS server : is it possible ??
From: antyda <matthieu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:53:07 +0100
Dear all,

   I am new with cluster configuration and I would like to submit to you my
targeted archicture to know if it is possible to do it with classical tools.
here is a small diagram of the targeted solution.

                                ----------------
                                -  LVS server  -
                                ----------------

                                        |---------  telnet service 1 -
                                                         ---------------------

                                        |                ---------------------
                                        |---------  telnet service 2 -
                                                         ---------------------

    Nothing special here but the only client of that telnet cluster is located
on the LVS server itself. Is it possible to set up such a configuration. I try
it on my test platform without success. My fears is that when I try to reach
the VIP address on the LVS service, the packet are routed on the loopback
address of that server instead of being forwarded to real telnet service ?

        Any suggestion you can do would really be appreciate...

        Regards

Matthieu Petite

Sorry for my "french english", foreign language is not my cup of tea (like most
of the french guy ;-) )

--
Matthieu Petite
43 avenue Felix Faure