Re: [lvs-users] Client on LVS server : is it possible ??

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Client on LVS server : is it possible ??
From: Michael Schwartzkopff <misch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:55:12 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008 10:53 schrieb antyda:
> Dear all,
>
>    I am new with cluster configuration and I would like to submit to you my
> targeted archicture to know if it is possible to do it with classical
> tools. here is a small diagram of the targeted solution.
>
>                               ----------------
>                               -  LVS server  -
>                               ----------------
>
>                                       |                ---------------------
>                                       |---------  telnet service 1 -
>
>                                                        ---------------------
>
>                                       |                ---------------------
>                                       |---------  telnet service 2 -
>
>                                                        ---------------------
>
>     Nothing special here but the only client of that telnet cluster is
> located on the LVS server itself.

What do you mean by "client"? Is it one of the telnet servers? Or is it a real
telnet client ,i.e. if your type "telnet ...." into your LVS server?

> Is it possible to set up such a
> configuration.
If you mean by "client" one telnet server, search in google for "lvs
localhost". If it is a telnet client on the LVS server, it should work out of
the box.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch@xxxxxxxxxxx
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42