Re: [lvs-users] order in ipvsadm (was lvs-users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 14

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] order in ipvsadm (was lvs-users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 14)
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:33:10 +0000
Hi Adam

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 14:40 -0400, adam chandley wrote:
> Today's nerve: ordering.

It'd be good if you didn't reply to a digest to start a new thread :)

> Is there a trick to ORDERING the listing of virtual servers beneath a "live
> ip"? I have HOSTNAMES for each web1-6, but they show up in scattered order.

I believe this is down to the order in which they're added to the pool.
If you remove and re-add them, they'll be at the bottom. If you have
something running to manage server health which removes them and you've
been running for a while, the order of display is probably to be
expected. It's only cosmetic, anyway.

Graeme