Re: [lvs-users] ipvsadm and packets leaving a gre tunnel

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ipvsadm and packets leaving a gre tunnel
From: "Marco Lorig" <MLORIG@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:03:13 +0200
Update:

addressing the server directly, without ipvsadm works fine and the pmtudisc
seems to function properly.
It looks like Linux buffers the result of pmtudisc or at least the correct mtu
size to reach the destination. Connecting now to the ipvsadm works also fine.
~10Mintues later, addressing the ipvsadm no longer  works and the file transfer
hangs.

Reconnecting to the server directly again, still solves the problem with
ipvsadm.

I would be very grateful if anyone can explain this behaviour to me.

Thanks in advance

Marco

-------- Original-Nachricht --------