Re: [lvs-users] Connections through VIP are slow (with 5 seconds delay f

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Connections through VIP are slow (with 5 seconds delay for each connection)
From: "Nookala Satish Kumar" <nosaku@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:22:54 -0500
I made the DIP as the default gateway for the real servers. Also I am
using directly the IP addresses in keepalived configuration files,
instead of the host names. I am clueless what is taking longer time
for lookup? Is it from my client to VIP that is taking longer time for
lookup or is it between the director and the virtual servers?

Surprisingly I just ran WGET by enabling HTTP service one on of the
real servers. The download time for a sample file is alsmost same in
case of VIP as well as from the real server directly. In fact, if I
use VIP it was more faster.

Help me again.

Regards,
Satish.