[lvs-users] Another LVS statistics grapher

Subject: [lvs-users] Another LVS statistics grapher
From: taqu <taqumd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 01:37:53 +0900
Hi, I recently created another LVS graphing tool.
This scripots parse 'ipvsadm -L -n --stats --exact' and generate
forllowing graph.

I hope this scripts is useful for ip_vs user.

* Project Home
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/lvs-stats

* Screen Shot.
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/lvs-stats/wiki/FrontPage

I used lvs_snmp module and cacti for several month, It need some fix
to parse 64 bit counter correctly.
and ip_vs statistics is reset for every keepalived  reload.
This cause rrdtool asume counter is wraped and record very big value.
So I handle this issue in my program by recording last statistics and
ignoring negative delta value.

--
Taku