Re: [lvs-users] LVS Cluster with lighttpd servers doesn't react to SYN p

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS Cluster with lighttpd servers doesn't react to SYN packets
From: Michael Moody <michael@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 04:09:03 -0800
I've got the exact same setup, running without issues.

We're running both 2xdual core, and 2xquad core machines, on gentoo, with
lighttpd 1.4.20, with lvs-dr, on kernel 2.6.27.7, and glibc 2.6.1. We do not
have this delay.

Here are relevant portions of our lighttpd config, perhaps they'll help:

server.max-fds = 2048
server.max-write-idle = 120
server.max-worker = 8
server.network-backend = "linux-sendfile"
server.stat-cache-engine = "simple"
server.max-keep-alive-requests = 10
server.max-keep-alive-idle = 8
server.event-handler = "linux-sysepoll"

We are using the dummy interface instead of loopback for configuring the VIP on
our Realservers.

Michael