[lvs-users] LVS and IPTABLES

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] LVS and IPTABLES
From: w y <yaw55555@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:36:43 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,
I have successfully set up a classical http loadbalancing with LVS.

But now, I am wondering how to protect my director server : when I run my usual
firewall script based on IPTABLES commands,  nothing works...

I thought I could only allow INPUT, OUTPUT and FORWARD flows for 80 port  at
 filter table level ... but it doesn't work ..

I have read some articles about this, but impossible to understand what is
wrong ...

Thanks for your help ...