Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord takes long time to add real servers

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord takes long time to add real servers
From: "ozz lioi" <olioi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:36:49 -0700
Hello Simon,

First of all thanks for the continued support.

With the command supplied I got this:
[root@fw ozz]# rpm -qa | grep ldirectord
heartbeat-ldirectord-1.2.3.cvs.20050927-1.rh.el.um.1

no other info on the version anywhere else...

I also  noticed that the hosts files are used for name resolution within the
load balancing service.
Our hosts files are inconsistent across all the different servers that are a
part of this setup.
We have db1; db2; web1; web2 and fw which are all slightly different hosts
files.
Should this be consistent? Same file for all systems?
Cheers,

Ozz Lioi
Systems Administrator
Lightbox Media