Re: [lvs-users] Ghost connections

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Ghost connections
From: James Devine <fxmulder@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:04:07 -0600
Well the way it is setup is the virtual IP is tied to localhost on
each of the real servers.  The real ip on the real servers only exists
on the real servers.  I do catch some connections that the load
balancer says are established which are in FIN_WAIT2 on the real
server.

New connections seem to come in with a 15 minute expire, some
connections seem to go into FIN_WAIT after a few minutes of it
clearing off of the real server at which point their expiration time
changes to 2 minutes, some seem to wait the full 15 minutes in an
established state.