Re: [lvs-users] LVS Sync in Ldirectord

To: <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS Sync in Ldirectord
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: <Darren.Mansell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:50:40 -0000
Thanks for the response and sorry for messing up the thread formatting
;)

Now I've started to look more into it, it shouldn't be too difficult.
The ldirectord resource agent in Pacemaker needs changing to a
multi-state RA so it can run in slave mode, then ldirectord itself needs
to take another argument to just start the sync daemon.

I'll have a go at implementing this and submit it to Pacemaker.

Cheers
Darren