[lvs-users] how to run load balancer in Active - Active mode but using a

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] how to run load balancer in Active - Active mode but using a single IP address
From: Atul kumar <atulparalikar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:40:09 +0530
I have configured the LVS/Ldirector in HA setup. 2 servers for Load Balancer
(LB), 2 for web servers. The heartbeat failover is working fine and the LB
too is working fine. But I want to run the LB in Active / Active mode. But
the restriction for me is with the IP address. I have only one public IP
which I want to use for this Active / Active LB setup.

Please help.