[lvs-users] ldirectord won't stop sending me emails

Subject: [lvs-users] ldirectord won't stop sending me emails
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 06:22:42 -0800

Our ldirectord.cf file has...

        autoreload=yes

..in its global section and it works. When I add a new section to bring
up a new virtual server or real server, as soon as I save the file,
ldirectord picks up the changes. However, I also have...

        emailalert="me@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

..in my global section, which also works fine. But when I comment it
out like this...

        #emailalert="me@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

..I still get email alerts!

Any ideas?

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - February 12, 2010
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
might not represent those of . Warning: Although  has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.