Re: [lvs-users] Failover and resets

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Failover and resets
From: Anoop Bhat <ABhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:32:22 -0500
Many thanks Simon.

I'll look into the synchronization daemon if that's needed.

The sending of resets however appears to be the correct and desired
behaviour in this case so that's great.

Do you know of some documentation that may help answer any further
questions about how failovers work and the finer details about it?

Once I get into the office, I'll send in our config for ssh load balancing
in case someone sees any obvious mistakes.

Thanks!

Anoop Bhat