[lvs-users] increase time wait for 504 gateway timeout

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] increase time wait for 504 gateway timeout
From: MoroSwitie <moroswitie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:49:45 +0100
I searched the list but couldn't find an answer but maybe I'm overlooking
something.

Currently I have setup 2 loadbalancers with auto failover, i've used
Redhat's piranha to setup LVS (on CentOS 5.5).

Everything is working fine. I just want to increase the time that it takes
for the LVS setup to return a "504 Gateway Timeout"

scenario:
2 webservers are responsable for returning http requests.
there is 1 statistiscs page that needs around 30 seconds to generate.
LVS is returning: "504 Gateway Timeout" after approximitly 17 seconds.

How can I increase this time so that the webserver has got enough time to
finish processing this request.
I couldn't find this setting.

Regards.