Re: [lvs-users] LVS on localhost

To: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS on localhost
From: Tim Vaillancourt <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:55:13 -0700
Interesting, thanks.

I better take a step back and get some more background on what I am
doing. I assumed this very, very simple at first but am finding myself
missing background on LVS as this discussion progresses, and am a bit
lost now. I see where you're going with translation though.

I will take a much more comprehensive look at what I am doing and try
and reduce the noise on the list I am causing. You're help and work on
LVS is much, much appreciated!

Cheers,

Tim