Re: [lvs-users] Why have heartbeat manage ldirectord?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Why have heartbeat manage ldirectord?
From: "Neil Aggarwal" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:39:33 -0500
Simon:

> I suspect some tweaking of heartbeat would be required to
> run it attached to the terminal - though I could be wrong.
> Ldirectord can already run attached, though it may also
> need a little tweaking.

It looks like it is not as simple as putting
/usr/sbin/heartbeat and /usr/sbin/ldirectord
in inittab.  There seems to be a lot of code
in the scripts that start them.

I am stumped.  If you have any ideas, please
let me know.

Thanks,
        Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/centos
Virtual private server with CentOS 5.5 preinstalled