[lvs-users] information and documentation

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] information and documentation
From: Emilio Campos <emilio.campos.martin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:56:11 +0200
Hi to everybody, I am new user with LVS, I just readed the entire
documentation of lvs on the official web, and I configured some
examples, but didnt work, I am trying configure LVS-NAT with ipvsadm
and keepalived, but this don't work for me, I can connect on virtual
port from server where lvs is running , but I can't connect to virtual
port from client node, and I configured port forwarding on /proc

Would you send me reference to some web, mails, etc  for read and
configure examples, I am sure that some is bad on my configuration.
I am working with  kernel 2.6.32

Any information for understand the LVS philosophy will be welcomed

Thanks!

--
Load balancer distribution - Open Source Project
http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net