Re: [lvs-users] information and documentation

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] information and documentation
From: Tom van Leeuwen <tom.van.leeuwen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 17:09:13 +0200
Hi Emilio,

I would like to help you, but you are not giving a lot of information.
I always supply a quick ascii drawing of my setup, maybe something like:

client-host (10.0.0.10/24) ---- (10.0.0.1/24) lvs-server
(192.168.0.1/24) ---- (192.168.0.10/24) real-server
If you state the output of 'ipvsadm -ln' we know what your lvs is doing.

Including your keepalived config might also help a bit.

When you have given your setup, say what you expect and what you
experience. That's more practical to troubleshoot for me at least.

With kind regards,
Tom van Leeuwen
This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). SaaSplaza rules out any and every liability resulting from
any electronic transmission.

signature_card