Re: [lvs-users] localnode question

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] localnode question
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 12:32:54 +0000
As we're in relatively close proximity in terms of the day job (Dean's
employer provides several services to my employer!) we just had a chat
about this.

His problem boils down to one thing:

Is it possible to switch off localnode behaviour, and make LVS process
all packets destined for a VIP which is actually local as though it
isn't?

As he suggested earlier, there appear to have been patches to do this in
the past but no easily accessible sysctl switch seems to exist. It would
be very handy if one did.

Graeme