Re: [lvs-users] real servers can't be removed and re-added to farm

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] real servers can't be removed and re-added to farm
Cc: Network <network@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David Coulson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Alan Morais <alan.morais@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:37:33 -0300
Hello David!

i have read the documentation here (
http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.persistent_connection.html)
and based on i have experienced here, the problem is not SSL and
persistence, they working great!, the problem is when i reboot one of my
backend servers, while this server is out of LVS table, the connections are
routed to another server, but when this server goes back online, apparently
the connections have two routes.

thats is what i think its happening, but may i can be wrong..

--
Alan Morais
Vex/Oi - Network Manager