Re: [lvs-users] real servers can't be removed and re-added to farm

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] real servers can't be removed and re-added to farm
Cc: Network <network@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David Coulson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Alan Morais <alan.morais@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:37:41 -0300
hey man,

I've been testing since your suggestion, and we realize thats is not a LVS
persistence problem.
We tested the connections without persistence, and our website failed to
complete the transaction. Persistence back on, we changed a option on
apache thats causing this issue, the parameter "NameVirtualHost" was
configured with a domain, and was confused when they try to answer
requests  i think. We changed this option to *:443 and apparently problem
solved!
I do not fully understood why this option could be confusing apache ( i
need to read apache docs again ), but now LVS works like a charm :-)

thank you for your support David

--
Alan Morais
Vex/Oi - Network Manager