Re: [lvs-users] LVS problem with unreachable - need to frag

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS problem with unreachable - need to frag
From: Khapare Joshi <khapare77@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:09:29 +0000
Hi simon,

I have already check those parameter. and those are already off.
Offload parameters for eth0:
rx-checksumming: on
tx-checksumming: on
scatter-gather: on
tcp-segmentation-offload: on
udp-fragmentation-offload: on
generic-segmentation-offload: on
generic-receive-offload: off
large-receive-offload: off

i am not sure what is causing this issue :!