[lvs-users] [Admin] Moderation/list owner absence

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:57:11 +0000
Hi folks

Just to let you know that I'm going to be "away from my desk" from Sat 23rd Feb
to Mon 11th Mar. It is unlikely that I'll be doing any list management or
moderation during this period, so I'm going to relax the
all-new-subscribers-are-moderated rule for that time. I hope it doesn't result
in any junk getting through.

Also, for 4 hours in the small hours GMT of March 2nd the listserver will be
down as the company who host it are doing some maintenance.

Regards

Graeme