[lvs-users] In DR mode, source IP address of real servers' reply packets

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] In DR mode, source IP address of real servers' reply packets are different
From: feng zheng <zf5984599@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:32:54 +0800
hi ,dear all
     I met one problem of LVS DR mode issue last day.
     All packets could be received by the LVS Director, and be directed to
Real Servers.  But when Real Server replying, I used "tcpdump" to check the
pakcets and found there are some differences with the source IP address of
the rely-packets.
     In one real server (server A: 192.168.0.111), the reply-packets'
source IP address are the Real server IP(192.168.0.111).
     but in the other real server (server B: 192.168.0.112), the
reply-packets' source IP address are the Virtual server IP(192.168.0.250).

     I was wondering that,  what settings induced that? If I want to
achieve case B , how to set them?

thanks,
para