[lvs-users] Talk on LVS

To: Linux Virtual Servers Mailling List <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Talk on LVS
From: Michael Sparks <zathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:47:22 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

Just a note to say that at the manchester Linux Users Group later this
month I'll be giving a brief talk on our experiences on setting up a LVS
since we (as the nat cache) think it's a Really Good Thing. (manlug's web
pages are on www.manlug.man.ac.uk)

We're hoping to end on a demonstration LVS webserver comprising of 30
realservers to show how easy it is to set up one of these things. (Our
training room has 31 machines in it each with a Linux partition on,
amongst other things :-)

If it's not too much of a pain, would Lars/Joe/Wensong/Anyone interested
mind if I sent you a copy of the presentation (HTML) format in advance to
check for mistakes etc?

Michael.
--
National & Local Web Cache Support        R: G117
Manchester Computing                      T: 0161 275 7195