Re: lvs vs bigip.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: lvs vs bigip.
From: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:56:44 -0400 (EDT)
I don't like bigip because once I was in Africe and the lights went
out and all I had was this bigip and a UPS and the light bulb on the
bigip that lights up the big  FFFFFFFFFF 5555555555 burnt out and I was
left in the dark all by myself...well, not really by myself.

Thanks
-jeremy

--

http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx