Re: lvs vs bigip.

To: tc lewis <tcl@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: lvs vs bigip.
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:02:36 -0400 (EDT)
Yeah, I mean if you're in Africa and the lights go out, you really won't
be disappointed like expecting the big F5 bubble to give you light cause
with LVS ther WON'T BE ONE TO BEGIN WITH!

Other then that I just remember a post from someone at Real networks
saying they've tried everything and lvs kicks butt across the board.

-jeremy