Re: lvs vs bigip.

To: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: lvs vs bigip.
Cc: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, tc lewis <tcl@xxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jeremy Johnson <jjohnson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 15:46:21 -0700
umm try again.... I am using 0.9.11 and I am experiencing the same thing... it is fine, I am not using wlc anymore, but it is NOT fixed.. or at least it sure didn't act like you would expect.. it hit a certain threshold and BAM.. it was like someone flicked a switch.. all traffic started going to one box....

Jeremy

At 06:37 PM 6/1/00 -0400, Joseph Mack wrote:
Jeremy Johnson wrote:

> There is only one suggestion ..

> I don't use wlc anymore but when
> I was, as soon as I rotated a new box into the cluster (we have around 900
> SSL sessions per machine on average) the new box got ALL the new traffic..

hmm that was fixed about a year ago :-)