Piranha GUI not reading lvs.cf

Subject: Piranha GUI not reading lvs.cf
From: "Brian L. DiMambro" <dimambro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 08:56:35 -0700
Hi all.

I'm attempting to use the piranha GUI config tool. I have RH6.2 with the
latest piranha packages ... 0.4.14-1 .. and my system is running apache
with php3.

 I get ....

There was an error opening or creating the lvs.cf configuration file
The most likely cause is that the file permissions are incorrect.
They should be set as follows

-rw-rw-r--   1 piranha  nobody 0 Mar 1 12:00 /etc/lvs.cf
You can achieve this by issuing the following 3 commands as root
 touch /etc/lvs.cf
 chmod 664 /etc/lvs.cf
 chown piranha.nobody /etc/lvs.cf

My lvs.cf ....

0 -rw-rw-r--    1 piranha  nobody          0 Jun  2 22:32 lvs.cf

I have tried the following:

1. remove the lvs.cf and try to have the GUI build ... didn't work

2. rebuild using method from GUI message ... didn't work.

Any suggestions ....

Thanks in advance

Brian