Re: How can I get total connection counter ?

To: "Horms" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How can I get total connection counter ?
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "???" <conan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:00:59 +0900
I mean the number of connection made since the real server began to run.
It seems to be notated as "total connection counter" in some documentations.
I'm a little confused about the meanings of counters such as:
active connection counter
inactive connection counter
total connection counter
Where can I get that definition ?