Re: How can I get total connection counter ?

To: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How can I get total connection counter ?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, conan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jerry Glomph Black <black@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:48:20 -0700 (PDT)
The original, primordial versions of LVS did indeed have
a cumulative connection counter, giving values for each virtual service, and
each real server.

I wish it still did, it was pretty useful.

(That early version of LVS was unstable and would die after a week
  of heavy use.  This was roughly 14 months ago.)

Jerry Glomph Black
Director, Internet & Technical Operations
RealNetworks
Seattle Washington USA