Re: How can I get total connection counter ?

To: "Horms" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How can I get total connection counter ?
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "???" <conan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:18:30 +0900
the following is a part of ChangeLog :
======
Virtual Server Patch for Linux - Version 0.9 - May 1, 1999
Differences with virtual server patch version 0.8:
*  Add more satistics information
   The active connection counter and the total connection counter of
   each real server were added for all the scheduling algorithms.
======

Somebody told me that "ipvsadm -L -n" showed the total connection counter
before lvs0.9.12, but it does not show that counter any more.
I wonder if is true and want to know the exact meaning of that counters.