Re: Announce ldirectord version 1.13

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Announce ldirectord version 1.13
From: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:50:18 -0400 (EDT)
I'm just curious if there's a trick I'm missing to setting up your ftp
server to allow the checking of the statis file.  Source seems to use
anonymous, so I'm doing this:

virtual=10.2.9.5:21
        real=10.2.9.10:21 gate
        real=10.2.9.11:21 gate
        real=10.2.9.12:21 gate
        service=ftp
        request="test.html"
        receive="Test Page"
        scheduler=lc
        #persistent=600
        protocol=tcp

test.html exists in the root directory of the anonymous server.

Also is there a way to turn off the fallback server?  For example, if I
use none for the service, then ldirectord includes all my ftp server, but
it also includes the fall back server, which is not what I would like.

When the service is set to none, is there any checking going on, as
in at least port or connection availability?  It would be cool to just
use port connection for some services that do not yet have better checking
methods.

-jeremy

--

http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx