Re: [Q]Send certain packet to *ALL* real server

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Q]Send certain packet to *ALL* real server
From: Brian Edmonds <bedmonds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Aug 2000 07:12:54 -0700
karl <karl.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> setup one 'slave' dns inside your farm (10.y.z.53) and get (somehow
> <-:) traffic to it from your zone master ( to xchange NOTIFY's and
> XFER's)

Actually, that could work, with a little generalization.  I think I'll
set up *all* of the slaves to also-notify all of the slaves (they'll
prune themselves from the list), thus when the two NOTIFYs get through
via the VIPs, the whole farm should get notified >0 times either from
the master or from the 1-2 slaves that get the NOTIFYs.

This is sufficiently un-hackish to keep me happy. :)

Brian.