Re: hot-plug realservers

To: "LVS" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: hot-plug realservers
From: "Tim Wu" <chtimwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:58:52 +0800
I found another problem.
I setup only 2 real servers before starting AB and
add one while ab is sending.  It don't dispatch connections to this
new real server until I stop AB and wait for a moment.

I am sure it's not a problem of LVS  because LVS can
dispatch connections from another client to new real server .

Anyone know why? Thanks for help.