hot-plug realservers

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: hot-plug realservers
From: "Tim Wu" <chtimwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:27:04 +0800
Dear All,

        I found a strange problem and I can't sure it is a bug of LVS.
My LVS testbed includes a LVS dispatcher, three web realservers,
and a client running ab(Apache benchmark).  LVS is setup in nat mode.
Lan bandwith is 100Mbit.

If I add or remove realserver with ipvsadm while ab is sending
http requests to LVS in very high speed(about 500 req/s),  the LVS
will stop dispatching any connection until I let it take a rest
by stoping ab (wait the inactive connection become 0).

Anyone has the same experience on this?