Re: Piranha HTML interface

To: Yong Wei <tyongwei@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Piranha HTML interface
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Keith Barrett <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:10:57 -0400
Yong Wei wrote:

> Is there anyway to start, restart or stop the pulse
> using piranha html interfase? What I am using now is I
> configure the LVS using piranha html interfase and use
> text base command to start, restart and stop the
> pulse.

Not in the current version. Remember the security
fiasco that occured months ago? Well, the result was that
we had to pull the file copy and program restart logic
at the last minute. This is documented in the HA product.

The logic will be re-added in the next release.

--

Keith Barrett
Red Hat Inc. HA Team