TurboLinux TurboCluster 6 -- & The best LVS 'package' that's free.

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TurboLinux TurboCluster 6 -- & The best LVS 'package' that's free.
From: "Dan Browning" <danb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:34:02 -0700
I hate to re-hash something that's been covered already, but I thought the
release of TurboCluster 6 was good enough reason.  Does anybody have the
beef on 6.0?  What is the difference between it and LVS?  What is this about
"implemented as an application"?

Another question.  What is the best "packaged" free LVS implementation?
Ultra Monkey?  Piranha?  Other?  I know that "best" is subjective, but
sometimes there are clear winners (like Apache).  If there are no clear
winners on the best "package", then what are your opinions?

Thanks,

Dan Browning
Network & Database Administrator
Cyclone Computer Systems