kernel routing cache timeout Was: setup question / default gateways

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ja@xxxxxx
Subject: kernel routing cache timeout Was: setup question / default gateways
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:00:00 -0500
Julian,

        When the default gw on the real-servers is changed to the
director's default gw in a one network VS-NAT by icmp redirects,
I see the changes in the routing table with route -C.
The routes added by icmp go away after several minutes.

Is this a timeout? Can I flush the kernel routing table?
Where do I find this info if you weren't around?