https not getting redirected?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: https not getting redirected?
From: Paul Lussier <pll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:12:51 -0500
Hi all,

I have the following configuration:

        lvs1:/# ipvsadm
        Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
          -> RemoteAddress:Port          Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
        TCP  ssifarm.lowell.mclinux.com:https rr
          -> ssifarm1.lowell.mclinux.com:https Route   1      0        0
        TCP  ssifarm.lowell.mclinux.com:telnet rr
          -> ssifarm1.lowell.mclinux.com:telnet Route  1      0        0

I  can telnet to ssifarm, but not to ssifarm:443, in other words, lvs is
working for telnet, but it appears that it's not working for https.

Any ideas what could be wrong or what to look at?

Thanks,

--

Seeya,
Paul