Re: 2.4 an LVS: BE WARNED

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 2.4 an LVS: BE WARNED
From: Mailing Manager <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:56:47 +0100
Hi, thanks for your answer.
I reply to the mailing list because i suppose, correct me if 'mw rong, this
is an interesting topics for all.
My email is correct, i have the name mailing manager, but the address is
correct: mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are the other questions:
A) i've a properly runnign kernel 2.2.17 with lvs.
B) i would like to run it on the 2.4 kernel, and for this reason i've
downaloaded the ipvs-0.2.1 tarball.
C) it seems to work in the input direction, a client reach the real serv
trough the director, the real server seems to not reply to the client.
THe bad thing is that the masquerading is working properly, infact a nomral
ping a telent and so on starting from the real server to the client works!!

Thanks for any help..